The revolution in training control and performance diagnostics
Real-time feedback for immendiate adjustment of training intensity.
IDIAG MOXY OVERVIEW
Idiag Moxy uses near infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) to provide accurate, real-time measurements of muscle oxygen saturation (Sm02) to optimize training. Through a simple step-test protocol the Idiag Moxy can deliver important physiological data to help establish individual training recommendations. The device is portable, compact and non-invasive.
Real time muscle oxygenation information can increase efficiency and efficacy of training. The diagnostic power of the Idiag Moxy can be combined directly with day to day training. The user can continuously monitor exercise intensity and adjust the HIIT recovery and performance intervals at any time.
Muscle oxygenation is an innovative bioenergetic measure. The accuracy of Idiag Moxy can be combined with simple in-field experiment designs. The focus is on the collection of sound scientific data with real world implications for research. To understand local and global physiological responses in sport specific settings, multiple devices are combined.
- Direct, continuous measurement of oxygen saturation Sm02.
- Real-time feedback for immediate adjustment of training intensity.
- Small, waterproof, portable.
- Non-invasive, no blood, no masks.
The Idiag Moxy has been developed in cooperation with Fortiori Design LLC (USA).
The Idiag Moxy is a non-medical device that has been FCC certified.
- Sport specific: Testing and training monitoring in the field is possible.
- Interval HIIT: Direct feedback of intensity duration and recovery enable efficient interval training and reduce risk of over-training.